A little introduction...

Our little family resides in Austin, Texas... I know that makes us weird right. Well quirky is what I'm always going for. Hays & Hers is just an update on our life or life as we know it. Welcome to Casey & Callie's blog page!

8.31.2010

Yeah, I could skool you!

 So, this is the fortress in which I spend my day to day now. I am at Canyon Ridge Middle School which is located in a gated sort of community on Lake Travis. And, no, it is not a private school. It is however one of the nicest public schools in Texas. It is in the coveted Leander school district which will be awesome when we have kids someday! (no mom, not anytime soon) My drive to and from work is gorgeous... doesn't feel like the Texas I'm used to.

Also, my kids are awesome. I went from the slums of S. Fortworth to the Ritz. You cannot live inside of Steiner Ranch without a 400 grand house or more. Wow. And best of all, the parents expect an education when they send their kids to school, who knew! This means I actually get results when I call home. Yay!!!!! I have open house tomorrow night, and I will get to meet ALL my parents. I took some photos of my giant classroom as well. My mom's been hassling me about putting up photos. Also pictures of the apartment coming soon. 
Altered Art Door Sign!

My Desk & Agenda/Unit Board

Back Bulletin Boards, Desks, & Lab Stations

More Classroom
Front of Classroom

Ginormous Closet!!! It connects to the other Science teacher's room.
And that's it! I hope you enjoyed your tour of Canyon Ridge Middle School! 

No comments:

Post a Comment