A little introduction...

Our little family resides in Austin, Texas... I know that makes us weird right. Well quirky is what I'm always going for. Hays & Hers is just an update on our life or life as we know it. Welcome to Casey & Callie's blog page!

9.13.2010

Casey has banned me from Craigslist...

You know the saying "When it rains it pours" well it does. I keep a running "If we ran across a good deal we need this" list. My biggest list items were a daybed with trundle for the guest room because it's too small for a full or queen bed and we mostly have couples in the friends and family department. Well I'm cruisin' Craigslist and, I found an awesome deal... $75.00 for bed with nice mattress, what a deal! I talk Casey into it and YAY, it's ours!
So no harm, no foul right? Wrong. For some silly reason I get on Craigslist again and there it is, my dream bed. The only other big item on my "keep a look out" list is an awesome four poster king bed. After all, I love Casey more when I don't have to share a queen bed with him. So, here it is the perfect bed for a kickin' deal. I talk Casey into it, and ooh la la, it's ours. It's huge. The posts are about 7' tall and the headboard almost 6'. Talk about some assembling for one day! We had to make friends with the neighbors just to get it upstairs. Check it out! 
And here are a couple photos of my dining area for curious minds. I made this table and painted all my funky chairs. My house is so art deco. 

1 comment:

  1. Dang that's a four poster alright. I like your kitchen table. :)

    ReplyDelete